Thursday, September 15, 2011

I think I'm going to

I think I'm going to find the courage to do this
to make you notice me but how it's going to be done I'm clueless
I hope I find it because it's a chance that I want to take
to get to know you better up close in person instead of trying to read you from far away
Or should I say from across the room or better yet as you wait in the hallway to enter class
Ur smile is what caught my eye and made me think the question "Why not?"
go for it now maybe I will but until then I guess I'm at a standstill
I tried this once before and it didn't turn out the way I'd hoped
Maybe this time will be different and we are able to hangout and joke around
I hope I gain the courage to do this because if I don't then I might not ever get another chance
And if this chance is given up I'm going to be stuck seeing you at a glance

No comments:

Post a Comment