Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Got to keep the Faith

Got to keep the faith is what has been instilled in me
I know that he got me and he won't ever leave
He's done so much in my life already
I continues to ease my pain when my heart feels heavy
Faith yes best believe I have
Cause when my grandmother got diagnosed with cancer, and we thought we lost my little cousin
He brought us two miracles and from then on we never left out of their sight without hugging
He knows what he's doing and all he wants for us is to know that he is worhty to be praised
And I don't just mean only on rainy days
He does what he has set on his mind and he also comes on time
Callem when you need him
I promise he is going to come running
He answers you right then but the blessing sometimes is slow coming
Reason as to why is cause he is trying to prepare you for it
so if there ened up being pain he knows you won't run from it
He has to be sure that he can trust you with that gift
He has to know that you won't give the devil a lift
We fall short everyday that we are here
But forgives us even before we committ a sin and he wipes every tear
I LOVE this gift he gave me the TALENT of WRITING
cause without it I don't know what I would do
how I wouold release pain and let people know about the things I've been through

No comments:

Post a Comment