Thursday, September 8, 2011

Freestyle

I use to write raps just to past the time but now I do them whenever one comes to mind
just so I can keep skills tight fresh to def like a pair of new shoes or money tied up in a rubberband just so nothing won't get loose feel like I'm in a booth I hear this beat in my head and the words coming out but instead of me speaking them I'm typing instead see I tried to let them know something new about me I'm not just the quiet student that stays glued to her seat and her eyes on the teach nawl I write rhymes when I don't have the permission to speak just so my thoughts won't get cluttered I gotta keep them smooth like butter cause when its time  to present I won't have the audacity to utter or stutter better yet slip up and say the wrong thing

No comments:

Post a Comment