Thursday, August 25, 2011

Something Real (Reality Check)

18 years is how old he was when he took him away
words couldn't describe the pain I felt on the that very day
my world was turned upside down my smile was turned into
a frown the day before he came and took my great grama away aswell
so it was double the hurt double the pain felt like I was in hell
in the middle of my junior year is when he hit me with this
I bet you can't imagine the feeling of being that sick
went to both funerals one day after the other
associates said I was crazy cause they wouldn't have been able to do it 
but I felt it was what I had to do cause I never got a chance to say goodbye
lonely nights and even when I wake up I think about them both
and try to keep my head up
it's going on 3 years now which don't really seem like its been that
long I wrote a song dedicated it to my dear friend as the tears rolled down my face
as I was letting people in
I never want to ever experience that type of pain again but to be honest I can't say
that it won't ever resurface because it ain't no telling when he gone call another
one mines above the surface

No comments:

Post a Comment